The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

from the butchers journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gage lamb

gage lamb

from the butchers journal Empty
PostSubject: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

its been about a week since i last killed and eat i have been foced to eat the grubs from the land i really wish i could find a village soon its been so hard for me this past week not having much food or contact with anyone ohh how i wish their was a village around

Last edited by gage lamb on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm

entry number two:its been a week since i last wrote i have finally came in contact with a village i think im gonna sleep and rest for a few days then kill them all i have also heard new about my brother and the orcs its a matter of time now

Last edited by gage lamb on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 am

entry 3:its been months since i last wrote the hordes of orccs have invaded the village where i had my rest my brother must be comming for me he controls the orcish army im under ground right now oh no i see a few dozen up ahead even i couldent take out a dozen orcs so i may not write no more after this i grab my weapon and run out for a final stand
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

entry 4:while i was fighting the orcs a warrior stepped in and helped me toghter we took out about 7 of the orcs and the rest ran i thanked the man and was on my way
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:37 am

ENTRY:5 its been two weeks since i wrote i almost died out their but luck was with me when i found some refugese and they took me in i can only hope for the best
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am

entry:6 been a while since i last wrote i haven't been able to keep track of time or day so i don't know what today is.my brother and his orc army has taken over the town.the survivors of the war are living underground surfacing only to get supply's.they have decided id be the leader of them i take this duty with great responsibility.farewell until next time i write
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm

ENTRY:7 as the time has went by more people joined us so now we have about 250 men living underground food supplies is begging to grow small im afraid ill have to face my brother right now about 10 men is on the surface gathering supplies and provisions i have been planning on taking half the men to raid my brothers castle and possibly Finnish this war for good so i may not write ever again so who finds this journal remember the war this land had we will burn down their castle

Last edited by gage lamb on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm

entry:8the plan to raid the kingdom has been made now we strike i grab a axe off the floor strap it to my back and my small army begins to attack its the middle of the night and we are sneaking toward my brothers castle we are right behind ten men are distracting the guards while the rest slip past we are in the court yard now we split into groups 50 men each i lead my men into the main castle and go forward as i reach my brothers room i tell my other men to go ahead and if i don't meat up with them in 40 minutes to burn the castle down without me i open my brothers door and see him sleeping i grab a knife and shove it into his heart then turn the body over and see its a dummy that's when my brother appears in the door way and says now i can finally claim the axe that is rightfully mine he comes at me with a sword i doge it and say looks the time has come i draw my axe and run at my brother our weapons collide and we fight for 20 minutes my brother has knocked me on the ground and grab my axe he come down with it i grab his sword and hold it he falls onto right when he swing that's when the towers begin to burn i grab my axe and run out of their blood all over me as i get i say we have won the kingdom is ours again after 20 years of their rule.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm

entry:6the war is over the villagers have made me king we are living in prosperity we are still be rebuilding for now other kingdoms are offering us help with money but i refuse to take charity so long for now

Last edited by gage lamb on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

entry:8 as our village began to grow we came upon a drought this land is to dry me and 30 men decided find a new water hope the town can hold on itself for now we may be gone for months
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

side story:1 Christmas with the troops

as the snow begin to falls my warriors gather and exchange gifts ive been given a new axe and some armor i wish merry Christmas to my troops and such good and a happy new year
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 am

ENTRY:9long has been my troops travel.we hope we can find drinkable water soon.weave been traveling for about 5 months and all around is desert.about 15 men has perished.the ground its shaking i scream together men as we my squad gets closer to me something grabs them and pulls em underground.i yell get to the boulders.as the remaining men get on the boulders.i get a head count we have 10 men and no supplies.one of the men begin to speak he say's brothers think about their must be water around here.i begin to search the horizon and see a oasis the only problem is we cant get to it due to these things in the ground.as soon as i spot it i see a hand come out of the ground and scream ready weapons troops.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am

entry:10as more of the creature appears it seems to be our comrade but hes coming after us more and more come out of the ground and after us i look down at the their shadows and see a tentacle shaped shadow then it hits these tentacles our controlling them i tell the troops to look at the shadows and shoot arrows at the tentacles i grab my bow and begin to fire and we here a screeching and see a couple of giant sand squids and on top of them were humans or at least they looked like humans i scream run for the water.we begin to run they come after us and enclose and kills them all but me they leave me alive and takes me to a underground cavern.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 am

entry:11as they drag me underground they throw me in a cage with about 5 other men i say what are we doing in here the men say its the queen she takes the strongest men and force them to breed with her she is a wretched demon who needs to die the other says thats when two squid guards comes and takes both of them who talked about her and begin to beat them i say stop one of the guards comes up to me and its tentacles was a blade he put to my throat and i grab its tentacles and drops its blade and shove it through the tentacles the other one squeezes my abdomen and i fall over and begin to cough blood i say you wretched fiends thats when they begin to whisper and they drag me off to the queens lair
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:58 am

ENTRY:12 as i reach the queens lair i see its actually not a lair but a collisium they dragged me to where me and another men meet and the herald says these two men fight to death to see which one goes to queen and which goes to the lions men and that man says what if we refuse then yall both go against the lions he walks off the field laughing i grab my sword and say if we must fight we begin to do combat he was a skilled warrior but not as skilled as me i countered his first move and shove my blade through him the guard takes his body to a pit with lions while another guard take me to the queen
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm

entry:13as the door behind me closes the queen come out and says come join me in my bed and i say never you wreched bitch i will figth you to the death she then chuckled and said you are in no possion to be telling me things like that thats when the butcher pulls out a knife out of his boot the queens tenacles where like blades she swings he doges and comes up with a stab and their goese one tenacle off he rolls back and shakes makes a horrible shreik thats when the two guards come rushing in he grabs the tenacle and jumps behind the queen and says you free me and all the other prisoner or elese she dies thats when another tenacle comes behind i jump in front of her making her severe her own head i run to the prisoners open the cage and me and the other run to the collusem and grabs sword
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 pm

entry 14:as we take the sword the guard come swarm the room and i say are you ready to fight them they say aie i take my blade and hold it in their and scream death to thee we all charge in and go into a brutle battle blade clashing limbs flying people dying in the end me and two others are still alive we search that palace for a way to the upside
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Entry:15 we all split up looking for a way to the top i notice a crack on the roof i call the few people around i stood atop one of their shoulder and with my axe i choped at the crack and sand began to pour in as we all began to scream
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Entry:16as the sand began to pour in the room began to fill up and as it came close to sufficating us it stoped and it was above land luckliey we came up to an oasis we stoped their for about three days resting and i asked one of the men if they knew a place with alot of water so i can move my kingdom one said yes they told me it was about 200 miles north of here its the only water in about 500 miles
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:54 pm

entry:17 as the man told me this i took my axe and took off the guys head.The other turned to me and said"he killed lets get em".i took my axe and choped each one of the men in half.I started a fire and cooked their flesh and eat it.Then i began my journey to the place were that one told me about
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: entry 18   from the butchers journal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Entry:18

Gage headed to the place and slaughtered all who opposed him.The others he sent to his kingdom to tell his people to come to this land.He was proud of hiself being the ruler of another kingdom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from the butchers journal   from the butchers journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from the butchers journal
Page 1 of 1